1. Promotion Period. Le Fermier Christmas Competition (the “Promotion”) will begin at 5:00:00 p.m. Australian Eastern Daylight Time (“AEDT”) on December 16 2021, and will end at 11:59:59 p.m. AEDT on December 19, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). Le Fermier ( or “Sponsor”) computer is the official timekeeping device for the Promotion.
By participating in the Promotion, entrants represent that they have reviewed, accepted and agreed to be bound by the Official Rules, and accept the decisions of the Sponsor as final and binding in all respects. Winning a prize is contingent upon entrant fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Official Rules.
This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, and Crumble. You understand that you are providing your information to the Sponsor and not to Instagram and Crumble.
2. Sponsor. The Promotion is sponsored by:
Le Fermier Créateur de Saveur., 2 Livingston Street, Highett Victoria 3190, Australia
ABN 18 573 106 782
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Eligibility. Open only to legal residents of Australia who are 18 years of age. Sponsor’s parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies, and each of their respective officers, directors and employees, as well as the household members (whether or not related) and immediate family members (parents, step-parents, legal guardians, children, step-children, siblings, or spouses) of each are ineligible to enter the Promotion or win a prize. This Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, territorial and local laws and regulations.
Entry must be made by the entrant. Any attempt by entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations, or any other methods, including, but not limited to, commercial contest/sweepstakes subscription notification and/or entering services, will void entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. In the event of a dispute, entries will be declared made by the authorised account holder of the email address submitted at time of entry. “Authorised account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organisation (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
5. Submission Guidelines. Submissions must be in English, be in twenty five (25) words or less, be the original work of the entrant, not have been previously published, not have won previous awards, not be offensive, inappropriate, obscene, indecent, contain hate speech or anything that is illegal, as determined by Sponsor or the judges in their sole discretion, and not infringe upon the copyrights, trademarks, rights of privacy, publicity or other intellectual property or other rights of any person or entity. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Submission by an entrant that it determines, in its sole discretion, is offensive, is inappropriate, is obscene, is indecent, contains hate speech or anything that is illegal, is not in keeping with Sponsor’s image or that is otherwise not in compliance with these Official Rules.
6. Judging and Winner Selection.The judging will take place at 2 Livingston Street, Highett Victoria 3190, Australia on or about December 19, 2021 AEDT. All eligible Submissions will be judged by the following criteria: innovativeness and creativity of the entrant's answer to the question “Tell us why you would love to win this amazing prize?” (collectively, the “Criteria”). Each of the Criteria will be given equal consideration. ALL DECISIONS OF THE JUDGES ARE FINAL.
In the event of a dispute concerning the identity of any potential winner, the potential winner’s entry will be deemed submitted by the natural person who is the authorised holder of the email account provided at the time of entry. Potential winner may be required to provide Sponsor with proof that you are such authorised holder of the email account provided in connection with your entry into the Promotion.
7. Prize. One (1) winner from among all eligible entries received will win a Crumble Classic Round Dutch Oven 26cm valued at $349 and a Le Fermier Christmas bundle valued at $50.
Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to substitute a prize (or portion thereof) with one of equal or greater value. Failure to comply with the Official Rules will result in forfeiture of the Prize. Odds of winning depend on total number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. If for any reason the winner does not take a prize (or an element of the prize) at the time stipulated by the Sponsor, then the prize (or, in the Sponsor’s discretion, that element of the prize) will be forfeited, and the entrant with the Submission having the next highest score may be named the potential winner at Sponsor’s sole discretion.
8. Winner Notification.Winner is subject to verification. The potential prize winner will be notified on Instagram on or about December 20, 2021 AEDT (the “Notification Date”). Within seven (7) calendar days of the Notification Date, the potential winner will be required to to claim the prize. If the potential prize winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to another entrant.
9. General Conditions. Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions, which are made in the Sponsor’s sole discretion and are final and binding in all matters related to the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant who is responsible for, tampers with, cheats, deceives, or otherwise engages in unfair practices concerning the administration, operation or security of the Promotion or intends to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other entrant or Sponsor.
10. Limitation of Liability. Except for any liability that cannot by law be excluded, including the Non-Excludable Guarantees, Sponsor assumes no responsibility or liability for (a) any late, lost, damaged, misdirected, incorrect or incomplete entries; (b) any typographical errors in the offer or administration of the Promotion, including, but not limited to, errors in any Promotion-related materials, including all advertising for the Promotion, these Official Rules and the distribution of a prize; (c) incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (d) any unauthorised access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Promotion; (e) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilised in any aspect of the operation of the Promotion; (f) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or website or any combination thereof; (g) suspended or discontinued Internet, wireless or landline phone service; or (h) any injury or damage to entrant’s or to any other person’s computer or mobile device which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Promotion or download of any materials in the Promotion.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions limits, excludes or modifies or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth), as well as any other implied warranties under the ASIC Act or similar consumer protection laws in the States and Territories of Australia (“Non-Excludable Guarantees”).
If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for any reason, which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, regularly scheduled maintenance, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, or any other reason, the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion in whole or in part. In such event, Sponsor shall immediately suspend the prize award, and Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize using all known eligible entries received as of the date of termination in a manner deemed fair and equitable by Sponsor. Sponsor and Released Parties shall not have any further liability to any participant in connection with the Promotion. No more than the number of prizes listed herein will be awarded.
11. Governing Law / Jurisdiction.The Promotion is subject to all applicable, as the case may be, national, federal, territorial, state, and local laws of Australia. To the extent permitted by law, entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in Victoria, Australia for the resolution of any disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or relating to this Promotion or the prize (individually, “Claim”). All Claims shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action. Any claims, judgments and/or awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including without limitation costs incurred with entering this Promotion. Entrant hereby waives any rights or claims to attorney’s fees, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential damages of entrant, identifiable persons, or third party participants, whether foreseeable or not and whether based on negligence or otherwise.
12. Winner’s List. For the name of the prize winner, which will be available after winner confirmation is complete, visit Sponsor’s Instagram page (@Le_Fermier).