What's better than some homemade blackberry jam on fresh hot toast? Today I'm making my version of blackberry jam!
The ingredients are:
* 1kg fresh blackberry
* 900g sugar
* 100g Calvados blend
* 1 lemon juice
1. Place the blackberries, sugar and Calvados blend in a container with a lid.
2. Squeeze the lemon juice and give the berries a good stir. Put the lid on and place in the fridge over night.
3. The next day, place the blackberries in a saucepan on low heat until the sugar is melted.
4. Increase the heat to medium and cook the jam until the berries breakdown.
5. Place a small plate in the fridge, to see when the jam is ready, place a little bit of jam on the and if it’s start to set then the jam is ready.