This meal is quick to make, tastes delicious and saves on the clean up time, which I think is something we all appreciate!
Chicken, chorizo and capsicum casserole using the Louisiana Blend!
The ingredients are:
* 6 chicken drumsticks
* 4 cloves garlic , chopped
* 1/2 brown onions, chopped
* 1/2 red capsicum, sliced
* 1/2 yellow capsicum, sliced
* 1/2 green capsicum, sliced
* 1 chorizo, diced
* 1 tin white beans
* 5 baby potatoes, halved
* 600 ml Passata, homemade if you can, ( see previous recipe)
* 200 ml chicken stock
* 3 tablespoons Le Fermier Louisiana blend
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Roll the chicken drumsticks in the spices and sauté them in a hot pan with some olive oil until brown on all sides, set aside.
3. Add the onion, garlic and chorizo to the pan and cook for about 5 minutes.
4. Add the potatoes, capsicum, 1 tablespoon of spices and white beans to the pan, stir and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the Passata and stock, stir well then add the meat back in the pot.
6. Cook covered in a hot oven for about 45 minutes. Depending on you oven.