Today I'm making a seafood Linguini using the Marseille Blend!
The ingredients are:
* 4 tiger prawns
* 5 scallops
* 4 pieces calamari
* 40 g salmon, diced
* 40 g snapper, sliced
* 2 garlic cloves, sliced
* 1/2 brown onions, sliced
* 1/2 bunch dill
* 50 ml white wine
* 200 g linguini
* 2 tablespoon Marseille Blend
1. Start by putting a pot of water on for the pasta with some salt and a little olive oil.
2. Sprinkle the fish with the marseille blend to marinate.
3. Heat up a pan with some olive oil and cook the snapper, salmon and prawns for about 3 minutes.
4. Add the calamari and scallops and cook for a couple of minutes.
5. Add the white wine, cook for a minute.
6. Add the linguini and a couple of spoons of the cooking water and a sprinkle of the marseille blend.
7. Give it a toss, add the dill and plate!