Here's an easy meal for you to add into your weekly recipe repertoire, easy, quick and delicious Baked Sausages!
The ingredients are:
* 4 wagyu beef sausage
* 1/2 brown onion
* 2 tin white beans
* 1 tin crushed tomato
* 4 cloves garlic
* 3 tablespoon spoon Bresse blend
* 1 stick celery, diced
* 6 brown mushrooms
* 400 ml beef stock
* 2 tomato, diced
* 1 carrot, diced
1. Preheat oven at 180 degrees Celsius
2. In a casserole pan, cook the sausages until colored on all sides, set aside.
3. Cook the onions, garlic for a couple of minutes then add the celery and carrots and cook for a further couple of minutes.
4. Add the spices, crushed tomato and beef stock, stir, then add the white beans.
5. Add the sausages on top and bake for about 30 minutes until the top crisp up slightly.
6. In the meantime cook the potatoes and mash them with butter, I use 200g butter per kilo ratio but you can change that! I also use truffle salt for added flavour.