Baked oats, but make it hot cross bun style!
The ingredients are:
* 3 banana
* 3 free range eggs
* 1.5 cup rolled oats
* 1 cup mixed dried fruits
* 1 teaspoon cinnamon
* 2 tablespoon Le Fermier Calvados Blend
* 1 tablespoon honey
* 1 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat the oven at 180 degrees Celsius.
2. Blend all the ingredients except the mixed fruits in a food processor until combined. Then add the mixed fruits and pulse to combine.
3. Pour the mix in a pre greased round baking tray .
4. For the cross, simply mix some plain flour with water until you have a runny paste. Draw a cross pattern on top and bake on the oven for about 25 minutes.
5. To check if it’s cooked , put a small knife in the cake and if it comes out clean then the cake is cooked!