Michelin Chef's Quiche recipe using Le Fermier!
Looking for something delicious to make for the weekend, that's still quick, easy and a crowd pleaser?
Today I'm making a crispy bacon and veggie quiche using the Bresse blend!
The ingredients are:
* 1 sheet short crust pastry
* 1 shallots , sliced
* 4 rasher bacon, diced
* 2 eggs
* 400 ml thickened cream
* 100 ml full cream milk
* 2 tablespoon Bresse spice blend
* 1 tomato, diced
* 1/4 broccoli shaved and raw
1. Preheat your oven at 180 degrees celsius
2. Heat up a pan with a little olive oil and cook the shallots and bacon until crispy, leave to cool.
3. Line you tart baking tray with the short crust pastry, make sure there are no hole!
4. Place the tomato, broccoli and bacon mix on top of the pastry.
5. In a mixing bowl whisk together the eggs, cream, milk and spice blend. Pour over the veggies and bacon.
6. Cook for about 20-25 minutes.