Michelin Chef's Go-To Mussels recipe using Le Fermier!
I'm making my signature mussels dish, featuring the Marseille blend!
The ingredients are:
* 1 kg fresh mussels, cleaned
* 2 shallots, sliced
* 2 clove garlic, sliced
* 1 chorizo diced
* 2 teaspoons Marseille blend
* 1 bottle apple cider
* 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
1. Heat a cooking pot with a drizzle of olive oil.
2. Cook the shallots and garlic for a couple of minutes then add the chorizo. Cook for a further couple of minutes.
3. Add the Marseille blend, stir, then add the mussels.
4. Pour the cider in and put the lid on. Cook until the mussels are fully open.
5. Melt a little bit of butter ( about 50g) and mix it with plain flour ( about 30g) , pour the mix in the mussel cooking juice whilst whisking to thicken the sauce, alternatively you can use corn flour.
6. Sprinkle the parsley, stir and serve!