Michelin Chef's Chicken Schnitzel recipe using Le Fermier!
Elevate your every day chicken schnitzel with this easy recipe!
Crispy chicken Schnitzel using the Bresse Blend!
The ingredients are:
* 1 chicken breast
* 4 tablespoon spoon Bresse blend
* Olive oil
* Handful rocket
* 1 pear, cut in batons.
* 4-5 hazelnut, crushed
* Sherry vinegar
* Panko bread crumbs
* 2 eggs
* 250 ml milk
1. Whisk the eggs and milk to make the egg wash.
2. Sprinkle the Bresse spice on baking paper and place the chicken breast on top. Sprinkle more spice on the chicken, cover it with baking paper, then flatten it using a rolling pin.
3. Place the breast in the egg mixture, then in the bread crumbs, tap it down to make crumbs stick.
4. Heat up a pan with olive oil and cook the chicken until golden on each side and cooked through.
5. For the salad simply mix all the ingredients together.
Shop the Bresse blend here!